If you see the Sky Q menu, you can discover that Disney+ available even in App section. It has a particular place which is the Featured Apps section; as soon as you sign in, you can get the application.
To operate Disney, you need to click on the Home button through your Sky remote. You need to go to the Home tab menu, then press the right arrow and later the buttom arrow. Disney+ is fully available with Sky Q, and it is integrated with Netflix; if you subscribe, then you will get service like other OTT platforms. When you subscribe separately, you can enjoy a single application.
Currently, this app is dedicated to Disney+, so that it will be available in NOW app store. Here you get the procedure to get Disney+ on Sky Q, those are below:
- First, you need to click on the “setting” option; then it will take you to system info; after that, highlight the software version.
- By clicking on the option, you need to select the setup and then need to download the software.
- This box slowly can start downloading the software, and the complete process will take ten minutes.
- To checking the download status, you need to go to the setting option there, you will get the highlight software version.
- After completing of everything you will get the option called “software update successful”, now you need to press remote to make things in a standby mode.
- As soon as the box gets restarts, you can follow the on-screen message, and your system will come in the latest version.