Are you a regular viewer of Disney+? If not, then you can cancel your membership. They have a straightforward way to cancel the membership. Since this is a very demanding service, every process is very smooth and easy.
This is an account that give you access to all the best movies and shows of Pixer, Star Wars, National Geographic, Disney, and much more.
To canceling subscription, you need to follow a few steps:
- You need to go to the iPhone setting, then you need to click on the iTunes and App Store.
- You need to tap your Apple ID from the top of the screen, then sign-in.
- Now subscriber has to scroll and tap on the subscription.
- Now is the time to tap on Disney+ and cancel the subscription.
- First, you need to go to Playstore from Google.
- You have to check whether you are signed in with the correct Google Account.
- The audience will get the My subscription option on the left side; you need to click on that.
- From the list, you get the Disney+ option; you need to click on that.
- After that, you will get the manage option then you need to cancel the subscription.
Website : If you have subscribed through a credit card, then you need to follow the below steps:
- First, you need to sign on to your account by using the browser.
- You will get the “Profile” option in the right side of the screen.
- You need to click on the “Account” from the dropdown.
- After that, click on the “Billing Details”.
- From here, you can able to cancel the subscription.