As soon as Disney+ got launched, many people started to face some “error codes” issues. You can even visit the help page, where you will know everything even more deeply and know the fixing procedure.
- Error Code 4: Sometimes Disney will have issues completing the transaction. That time you need to try again after some time.
- Sometimes you may get an invalid ZIP or postal code, you need to verify that with billing to make the payment, and whichever payment card you are using also must be correct.
- When you get an invalid security code, you need to verify it with three-digit security code by using the back number on your card.
- You have to be sure that you have the correct expiry date on your card, and while verifying, it must match.
- They need a credit or debit cards, which must be issued by a financial institution or US-based bank.
- Error Code 5: In this option, they could not be able to download customer’s account information due to incorrect data entered. You have to be sure that you enter the correct data and try again.
- Error Code 7: Due to the wrong information, they face difficulty creating your account. It can be the invalid email address, or a password that does not get match with Disney’s password criteria.
- Error Code 8: This error means the user has entered an invalid passwords or email IDs. If you have forgotten your email id, you need to check your email folder where you have received the confirmation mail and try to sign up again.
- Error Code 9: In this, you have been logged out of Disney+, and you have to log in again to continue the service. Whatever the payment information you have entered, it can not process because the given information was wrong.